contactless VEHICLE DROP-OFF AND COLLECTION
- Find a parking spot, stay in your car and ring an LSR Customer Care Representative on 02 6882 7570 (Dubbo) 02 6372 3498 (Mudgee) so they can instruct you on what to do next.
- Please ensure you’re wearing your mask, check-in via our QR code and maintaining a 1.5m distance.
- All necessary paperwork will be either completed electronically, over the phone or on-site if otherwise organised.
- Once your vehicle is in our care, you will need to have your hire car or ride home previously organised.
- Rest assured your car is in safe hands and that we will keep you informed every step of the way. Thank you for trusting LSR.
- Wait for an LSR Customer Care Representative to call you with a date and time your vehicle will be ready for collection.
- Complete your payment via one of our convenient options. (Did you know we offer AfterPay?!)
- Give us a buzz on arrival 02 6882 7570 (Dubbo) 02 6372 3498 (Mudgee) so we can talk you through the key collection process.
Note: Please check-in via our QR code, stay outside and ensure you’re wearing your mask.
- Any required documentation will be sent electronically (or printed and in an envelope if otherwise requested.)
- Drive away happy! (Beep twice if you’re extra happy!) Thank you for trusting LSR and stay safe.
LSR COVID-19 PROCEDURES
OUR MAIN PRIORITY IS KEEPING OUR CUSTOMERS + STAFF SAFE DURING THIS TIME OF UNCERTAINTY
Before your vehicle enters and leaves the LSR workshop, we complete the following:
#1 All door handles and keys are wiped over before entering.
#2 All interior door handles and doors are disinfected.
#3 Your steering wheel, gearbox, gear shifter and handbrake are all cleaned and wrapped in a protective coating.
#4 The driver’s seat is covered and a paper floor mat is provided.
#5 All LSR team members wear masks and gloves whilst performing this process.
WE APPRECIATE YOUR PATIENCE DURING THIS UNPRECEDENTED TIME.
Please don’t hesitate to call our customer care team with any questions. Denyse, Tiffany, Jenaya and Denise are all happy to walk you through this new process.