ABOUT THE ROLE
Location: Mudgee, NSW
We currently have an exciting and challenging opportunity for a Parts Interpreter. customer base.
As a Leven Smash Repairs Parts Interpreter, you will be responsible for running our parts department and working with a Parts Interpreter Assistant to ensure we maintain our reputation for delivering fast, friendly and customer-first service. When it comes to the logistics of smash repairs, it will be your ability to work in a fast-paced environment, communicate clearly, follow processes and manage your time efficiently and effectively that will help guarantee customer satisfaction and company growth. With over 4000 vehicles repaired annually, each day will bring exciting new challenges and gratifying projects.
Leven Smash Repairs is the go-to vehicle repair company in the Central West NSW Region. With an excellent reputation and large customer base, working at LSR means being part of a highly skilled and adaptable team that is celebrated for driving innovation in smash repair excellence.
The ideal candidate has:
- Experience as a Parts Interpreter
- Experience as a warehouse and stock controller
- A deep knowledge of parts
- Sound computer literacy and attention to detail, ability to check catalogues and computer data bases to identify, locate & source required parts.
- A team focus and great communication skills to speak confidently with technicians and suppliers to seek their exact needs, interpret and order parts.
- Skills to prepare and process invoices and credit transactions.
- Ability to unpack, inspect and receipt parts.
- Capability to maintain a tidy & well organised workspace and participate in stocktaking.
- Commitment to safety with a friendly and positive attitude
- The ability to use your initiative and follow instructions.
- A desire to produce quality work with a willingness to learn.
- Driver’s License is essential.
- Forklift licence (beneficial but not essential)
- Australian Citizenship, Permanent Residency or the right to work in Australia.
To express your interest please contact Christie Leven on 0400275630 prior to submitting your application.
If you’re eager to learn and start your career, please fill out the online application form and APPLY NOW
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.