ABOUT THE ROLE
Location: Dubbo + Mudgee, NSW
We’re looking for a parts interpreter to be the pivotal link between our parts department and workshop.
As a LSR Parts Interpreter, you will work directly with our Parts Manager to ensure we maintain our reputation for delivering fast, friendly and customer-first service. When it comes to the logistics of smash repairs, it will be your ability to work in a fast-paced environment, communicate clearly, follow processes and manage your time efficiently and effectively that will help guarantee customer satisfaction and company growth. With over 4000 vehicles repaired annually, each day will bring exciting new challenges and gratifying projects.
At LSR, we hire on our company values. This means we will be spending time in the application phase to really see if you can demonstrate committed and hungry behaviour, willingness to change, respect for yourself and others, and the ability to be humble when necessary.
Leven Smash Repairs is the go-to vehicle repair company in the Central West NSW Region. With an excellent reputation and large customer base, working at LSR means being part of a highly skilled and adaptable team that is celebrated for driving innovation in smash repair excellence.
The ideal candidate has:
- Outstanding time management skills
- Ability to effectively handle multiple priorities and organise their workload.
- Extreme professionalism and is committed to ensuring quality outcomes.
- Commitment to WHS and a safe and tidy workspace.
- Drive and energy to succeed.
- A ‘customer first’ attitude.
- Strong computer skills.
- Current NSW Drivers Licence.
- Forklift Licence. (Not required, but preferred.)
- Australian Citizenship, Permanent Residency or the right to work in Australia.
If you believe you meet the above criteria and wish to be considered for the role, you can apply via the online form below or call our HR office on 0428 269 528 to receive additional information.