ABOUT THE ROLE
Location: Dubbo + Mudgee, NSW
We’re looking for two experienced trade-qualified automotive spray painters (one for our Dubbo workshop and one for our Mudgee workshop) who will take ownership of their role, pride in their work and contribute to our established reputation of providing fast, friendly and customer first service.
As a Leven Smash Repairs Automotive Spray Painter, you will be part of a highly reliable, driven, committed and results-focused team that takes pride in every aspect of vehicle refinishing. With over 4000 cars repaired annually, each day will bring exciting new challenges and gratifying projects. On top of your technical expertise and attention to detail, it will be your self-motivation and ability to work in a fast-paced environment while communicating effectively with all Leven Smash Repairs departments that will result in new opportunities and career growth.
At Leven Smash Repairs, we hire on our company values. This means we will be spending time in the application phase to really see if you can demonstrate committed and hungry behaviour, willingness to change, respect for yourself and others, and the ability to be humble when necessary.
ABOUT LEVEN SMASH REPAIRS
We are proud to be the go-to vehicle repair company in the Central West NSW Region. With an excellent reputation and large customer base, working at Leven Smash Repairs means being part of a highly skilled and adaptable team that is celebrated for driving innovation in smash repair excellence. As a family owned business, we pride ourselves on maintaining a respectful, diverse and fair workplace, which means everyone has a right to be heard, valued and celebrated.
The ideal candidate has:
- Previous experience as a trade qualified automotive spray painter.
- Self-motivation and the ability to manage time effectively.
- A strong work ethic and flexible attitude.
- The ability to work both independently and / or in a team environment.
- Capacity to multi-task within a busy environment.
- A solid understanding of spray painting techniques.
- A strong commitment to ensuring quality work.
- Confidence with colour matching.
- The ability and willingness to follow workshop processes.
- Experience with water-born paint.
- Australian Citizenship, Permanent Residency or the right to work in Australia.
If you believe you meet the above criteria and wish to be considered for the role, you can apply via the online form below or call our HR office on 0428 269 528 to receive additional information.