ABOUT THE ROLE
Location: Dubbo, NSW
We’re looking for a self-motivated customer care representative who will offer our customers, team members and external stakeholders enthusiasm, excitement and guidance to ensure they receive the optimal LSR experience.
As a LSR Customer Care Representative, your can-do positive attitude will be instrumental in setting the tone that people feel when they walk through the front door. Armed with strong conflict-resolution experience, excellent telephone and written communication skills and an empathetic nature, you will ensure that no hiccup is too big or small to be seamlessly smoothed over. You’re one of the first people our customer sees and the last – so your energy, efficiency and expertise must be on-point at all times.
At LSR, we hire on our company values. This means we will be spending time in the application phase to really see if you can demonstrate committed and hungry behaviour, willingness to change, respect for yourself and others, and the ability to be humble when necessary.
Leven Smash Repairs is the go-to vehicle repair company in the Central West NSW Region. With an excellent reputation and large customer base, working at LSR means being part of a highly skilled and adaptable team that is celebrated for driving innovation in smash repair excellence.
The ideal candidate has:
- Experience with Microsoft Office.
- Confidence learning new computer systems and programs.
- A strong attention to detail.
- The capacity to work through tasks in a busy environment.
- Proven organisation and coordination skills.
- The ability to work both independently and / or in a team environment.
- The ability to identify and solve problems.
- A commitment to ensuring exceptional customer service is provided at all times.
- The willingness to travel and work between branches, if required.
- Australian Citizenship, Permanent Residency or the right to work in Australia.
If you believe you meet the above criteria and wish to be considered for the role, you can apply via the online form below or call our HR office on 0428 269 528 to receive additional information.