ABOUT THE ROLE
Location: Dubbo + Mudgee, NSW
We’re looking for two vehicle accessory fitters (one for our Dubbo workshop and one for our Mudgee workshop) who will enthusiastically work with our panel beaters, spray painters and production manager to ensure the vehicles we repair are done quickly and returned to our customers in pre-accident condition.
As a Leven Smash Repairs Vehicle Accessory Fitter, your efficiency, expertise and eye for detail will help us maintain our reputation for fast, friendly and customer-first service. From fitment of tow bars to bull bars to driving lights, your skills will allow our panel beaters and spray painters to focus on their craftsmanship. With over 4000 vehicles repaired annually, each day will bring exciting new challenges and gratifying projects.
At Leven Smash Repairs, we hire on our company values. This means we will be spending time in the application phase to really see if you can demonstrate committed and hungry behaviour, willingness to change, respect for yourself and others, and the ability to be humble when necessary.
ABOUT LEVEN SMASH REPAIRS
Leven Smash Repairs is the go-to vehicle repair company in the Central West NSW Region. With an excellent reputation and large customer base, working at Leven Smash Repairs means being part of a highly skilled and adaptable team that is celebrated for driving innovation in smash repair excellence.
Before you apply, make sure you:
- Have previous work experience. (This doesn’t need to be in the smash repair industry.)
- Exude a sense of responsibility to be self-reliant.
- Have a strong work ethic and clear picture of what t want to achieve in life.
- Have the ability to communicate effectively.
- Possess knowledge of computers.
- Have the desire to learn and contribute to continuous improvement.
- Display great attention to detail.
- Have a current Drivers Licence.
- Australian Citizenship, Permanent Residency or the right to work in Australia.
If you believe you meet the above criteria and wish to be considered for the role, you can apply via the online form below or call our HR office on 0428 269 528 to receive additional information.