ABOUT THE ROLE
Location: Dubbo + Mudgee, NSW
Start Date: Immediately
We’re looking for an experienced trade-qualified panel beater for our Dubbo workshop who will take ownership of their role, pride in their work and contribute to our established reputation of providing fast, friendly and customer-first service.
As an LSR Panel Beater, you will be part of a highly reliable, driven, committed and results-focused team that takes pride in every aspect of repairing vehicle damage. With over 4000 cars repaired annually, each day will bring exciting new challenges and gratifying projects. On top of your technical expertise and attention to detail, it will be your self-motivation and ability to work in a fast-paced environment while communicating effectively with all LSR departments that will result in new opportunities and career growth.
At LSR, we hire on our company values. This means we will be spending time in the application phase to really see if you can demonstrate committed and hungry behaviour, willingness to change, respect for yourself and others, and the ability to be humble when necessary.
We are proud to be the go-to vehicle repair company in the Central West NSW Region. With an excellent reputation and large customer base, working at LSR means being part of a highly skilled and adaptable team that is celebrated for driving innovation in smash repair excellence. As a family owned business, we pride ourselves on maintaining a respectful, diverse and fair workplace, which means everyone has a right to be heard, valued and celebrated.
The ideal candidate has:
- Previous experience as a trade qualified panel beater.
- Self-motivation and the ability to manage time effectively.
- A strong work ethic and flexible attitude.
- A desire to contribute to the continuous improvement of processes.
- A Motor Vehicle Repairs Licence.
- A current NSW Drivers Licence.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Their own tools.
- Experience with Car-O-Liner measuring system. (Preferred, but not essential.)
- Australian Citizenship, Permanent Residency or the right to work in Australia.
If you believe you meet the above criteria and wish to be considered for the role, you can apply via the online form, or submit your resume directly to LSRCareers@LSRHR.com.au or call our HR office on 0428 269 528 to receive additional information.