ABOUT THE ROLE
Location: Dubbo + Mudgee, NSW
We’re looking for an experienced vehicle estimator who will enthusiastically work with our Operations Manager and Parts Manager to complete accurate and comprehensive quotes for LSR customers.
As an LSR Estimator, you will combine your knowledge of motor vehicles, insurance procedures, strong computer skills and excellent customer service rapport to assess vehicle damage, price parts and provide detailed quotes for clients and work colleagues. Your ability to maintain accuracy and communicate effectively is imperative to maintaining our reputation of delivering fast, friendly and customer-first service. You’re one of the first people our customer sees and the last – so your energy, efficiency and expertise must be on-point at all times.
At LSR, we hire on our company values. This means we will be spending time in the application phase to really see if you can demonstrate committed and hungry behaviour, willingness to change, respect for yourself and others, and the ability to be humble when necessary.
We are proud to be the go-to vehicle repair company in the Central West NSW Region. With an excellent reputation and large customer base, working at LSR means being part of a highly skilled and adaptable team that is celebrated for driving innovation in smash repair excellence. As a family owned business, we pride ourselves on maintaining a respectful, diverse and fair workplace, which means everyone has a right to be heard, valued and celebrated.
The ideal candidate has:
- Experience in estimation and quotation in the automotive smash repair industry.
- Experience using quoting software such as iBodyshop & Audanet. (Beneficial, but not mandatory.)
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to deal well with clients and team members.
- An extremely high work ethic.
- An automotive trade. (e.g panel beating, spray painting)
- Australian Citizenship, Permanent Residency or the right to work in Australia.
If you believe you meet the above criteria and wish to be considered for the role, you can apply via the online form below or call our HR office on 0428 269 528 to receive additional information.