ABOUT THE ROLE
Location: Dubbo + Mudgee, NSW
We’re looking for two assistant vehicle estimators (one for the Dubbo workshop and one for the Mudgee workshop) who will enthusiastically work with our Experienced Estimators, Operations Manager and Parts Manager to complete accurate and comprehensive quotes for LSR customers.
This is the perfect opportunity for anyone new to estimation and is keen to develop their career in collision whilst working with a friendly and growth-orientated team.
As a Leven Smash Repairs Assistant Estimator, you will combine your knowledge of motor vehicles, strong computer skills, interest in customer service and communication skills to scope vehicle damage, price parts and learn how to provide detailed quotes for clients and work colleagues.
Your ability to maintain accuracy and communicate effectively is imperative to maintaining our reputation of delivering fast, friendly and customer-first service. You’re one of the first people our customer sees and the last – so your energy, efficiency and confidence must be on-point at all times.
At LSR, we hire on our company values. This means we will be spending time in the application phase to really see if you can demonstrate committed and hungry behaviour, willingness to change, grow and accept feedback (coachable), respect for yourself and others, and the ability to be humble when necessary.
We are proud to be the go-to smash repair company in the Central West NSW Region. With an excellent reputation and large customer base, working at LSR means being part of a highly skilled and adaptable team that is celebrated for driving innovation in smash repair excellence. As a family owned business, we pride ourselves on maintaining a respectful, diverse and fair workplace, which means everyone has a right to be heard, valued and celebrated.
The ideal candidate has:
- A keen desire to become a Vehicle Estimator and follow LSR’s tried and tested processes.
- While an automotive trade (e.g panel beating, spray painting, mechanical) is an advantage, it’s not mandatory.
- Strong computer and software skills
- A desire for learning quoting software such as iBodyshop & Audanet.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written).
- An eye for providing excellent customer service
- An extremely high work ethic.
- Current NSW Driver’s License.
- Australian Citizenship, Permanent Residency or the right to work in Australia.
If you believe you meet the above criteria and wish to be considered for the role, you can apply via the online form below or call our HR office on 0428 269 528 to receive additional information.