ABOUT THE ROLE
Location: Dubbo + Mudgee, NSW
Start Date: Immediately
Leven Smash Repairs Dubbo currently have an opportunity available for a Lead Painter to join our team!
The Lead Painter will be accountable for the overall quality and efficiency throughout the paint shop by ensuring all vehicles are prepared and refinished to LSR standards.
This position will also be responsible for the productivity of the paint shop with a continuous improvement approach.
The Lead Painter will act as a senior painter and will perform an appropriate balance between hands-on painting and directing the team. You will be seen as a role model painter by apprentices and less experienced technicians.
If you believe you meet the above criteria and are striving to be the best you can, then you can join our well-established and respected business and give your career a lift.
We are proud to be the go-to vehicle repair company in the Central West NSW Region. With an excellent reputation and large customer base, working at LSR means being part of a highly skilled and adaptable team that is celebrated for driving innovation in smash repair excellence. As a family owned business, we pride ourselves on maintaining a respectful, diverse and fair workplace, which means everyone has a right to be heard, valued and celebrated.
The ideal candidate has:
- At least 5 years of previous experience leading and managing a team.
- At least 10 years of experience in the automotive repair industry (including apprenticeship).
- Experience working to strict KPI measures and metrics.
- Self-motivation and the ability to manage time effectively.
- A strong work ethic and flexible attitude.
- The ability to work both independently and / or in a team environment.
- Capacity to multi-task within a busy environment.
- A solid understanding of spray painting techniques.
- A strong commitment to ensuring quality work.
- Confidence with colour matching.
- The ability and willingness to follow workshop processes.
- Experience with water-born paint.
- Australian Citizenship, Permanent Residency or the right to work in Australia.
If you believe you meet the above criteria and wish to be considered for the role, you can apply via the online form, or submit your resume directly to LSRCareers@LSRHR.com.au or call our HR office on 0428 269 528 to receive additional information.