ABOUT THE ROLE
Location: Mudgee, NSW
Start Date: Immediately
We’re looking for a vehicle detailer who will take responsibility of the daily vehicle preparation process to ensure vehicles are presented on time and in above industry standard condition.
As a LSR Vehicle Detailer, your ability to think on your feet while working in a fast paced environment will be what makes you invaluable to the LSR team. Your self-motivated and positive attitude enables you to meet tight deadlines, communicate effectively and help contribute to our reputation of delivering fast, friendly and customer-first service. With over 4000 vehicles repaired annually, each day will bring exciting new challenges and gratifying projects.
At LSR, we hire on our company values. This means we will be spending time in the application phase to really see if you can demonstrate committed and hungry behaviour, willingness to change, respect for yourself and others, and the ability to be humble when necessary.
Leven Smash Repairs is the go-to vehicle repair company in the Central West NSW Region. With an excellent reputation and large customer base, working at LSR means being part of a highly skilled and adaptable team that is celebrated for driving innovation in smash repair excellence.
The ideal candidate has:
- Experience in a similar role (Not required, but preferred.)
- Knowledge of vehicle cleaning.
- Attention to detail.
- A dedication to delighting customers and exceeding expectations.
- Amazing communication skills.
- Sound knowledge of Health and Safety requirements in the workplace.
- The ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- The self-discipline to successfully work to tight deadlines.
- Current NSW Drivers Licence (Unrestricted manual)
- Australian Citizenship, Permanent Residency or the right to work in Australia.
If you believe you meet the above criteria and wish to be considered for the role, you can apply via the online form, or submit your resume directly to LSRCareers@LSRHR.com.au or call our HR office on 0428 269 528 to receive additional information.