ABOUT THE ROLE
Location: Mudgee, NSW
Leven Smash Repairs Mudgee is looking for a Truck Driver/Parts Assistant.
- Responsible for transporting vehicles between sites using a tilt tray truck
- Manage other various tows and dealership tows
- Responsible for unpacking parts, checking them off against purchase orders, and inspecting them for damage
- Organise parts for Panel Technicians (stacking them on trolleys)
- Post invoices into system following processes
- Liaise with suppliers and update Expected Time of Arrival (ETA)
As a Leven Smash Repairs Truck Driver & Parts Assistant, you will work directly with our Parts Interpreter to ensure we maintain our reputation for delivering fast, friendly and customer-first service. When it comes to the logistics of smash repairs and tow trucks, it will be your ability to work in a fast-paced environment, communicate clearly, follow processes and manage your time efficiently and effectively that will help guarantee customer satisfaction and company growth. With over 4000 vehicles repaired annually, each day will bring exciting new challenges and gratifying projects.
At Leven Smash Repairs, we hire on our company values. This means we will be spending time in the application phase to really see if you can demonstrate committed and hungry behaviour, willingness to change, respect for yourself and others, and the ability to be humble when necessary.
ABOUT LEVEN SMASH REPAIRS
Leven Smash Repairs is the go-to vehicle repair company in the Central West NSW Region. With an excellent reputation and large customer base, working at Leven Smash Repairs means being part of a highly skilled and adaptable team that is celebrated for driving innovation in smash repair excellence.
The ideal candidate has:
- Valid Driver’s Licence (Medium Rigid) – Required
- A genuine interest in vehicles
- High sense of responsibility, a mind for safety, and maturity.
- Experience in Towing Vehicles
- Computer Competencies (Parts admin)
- Forklift Licence (beneficial but not essential)
- Australian Citizenship, Permanent Residency or the right to work in Australia.
If you believe you meet the above criteria and wish to be considered for the role, you can apply via the online form below or call our HR office on 0428 269 528 to receive additional information.