ENERGY SAVING SOLAR
At Leven Smash Repairs, we have reduced our carbon footprint by installing solar panels that generate, on average, 35,600kWh per year. This initiative represents approximatley 35% of our complete annual energy usage; a carbon offset of 27,682kg per year.
JUNAIR SERIES 5 SPRAY BOOTH
Junair leads the world in advanced energy-saving technology. With pioneering QADS auxiliary air movement system, Variable Airflow Technology, and Fuel Saver (FS) automatic air recirculation system, you can slash energy costs by as much as 70% compared with a conventional booth. Direct gas fired burners, energy-efficient motors and high performance fans with energy saving T5 fluorescent tubes reduce your spray booth operating costs even further.
Junair Spray Booth environmental features:
- Compared to other competitors, Junair spray booths are able to cut booth cycle times by 35%
- Reduce energy consumption by 70%, lowest running costs
- High performance, efficient, powerful and very reliable
- Direct fired fully modulating natural gas or LPG burner
- Full width / length input filter for improved air-movement producing the highest quality paint jobs
- Comply with the latest Environmental, Health & Safety legislation
Leven Smash Repairs ECOvision promotes and maintains environmentally responsible practices for the benefit of customers, consumers, employees and the community in which we operate. We will conduct and grow our business in a manner, which protects the environment and demonstrates good stewardship of our world's natural resources.
This is being achieved by:
- Supporting pollution prevention and minimisation programs including our unique recycling system
- Using materials such as our Envirobase PPG paint which is sustainable and lowers our carbon footprint
- Minimising the emissions that contribute to climate change including our energy efficient Junair Spray Booth
- Installing solar panels to reduce our carbon offset by 27,682kg per year
PPG paint environmental features:
- Environmentally sustainable - lowers carbon footprint
- Improves air quality by reducing up to 80% of the solvent vapours that are released into the environment
- If a shop that mixed 10L of base coat per week switched to Envirobase High Performance (EHP) paint, the volatile organic compound saving would be equal to 340kg per year. This is the equivalent of taking 2500 cars off the roads per year!
- While over 30,000 businesses around the globe use this advanced paint technology, we are one of only 350 national businesses to do so